Small Businesses and Member Associations – big ideas and a limited budget? This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Assist you to define your digital project
- Develop a project plan, deliverables, timeframes and budget
- Identify the best products and services to complete your project
- Organise quotes for all services
- Develop your grant application
- Take the mystery out of the ever-evolving digital landscape
Email us at email@example.com to get started, applications close 24 October 2017.
Use a Small Business Digital Grant to:
- Upgrade to an online membership management tool
- Overhaul your website – content update such as video, podcasts and blogs, design update or functionality review
- Get online to generate new business – LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram business pages
- Upskill your staff in digital marketing and social media
- Develop an integrated online and social media strategy to take the guesswork out of digital marketing
- We have experience in working with small-to-medium businesses in the online space, we can assist in overhauling your website, create a social media strategy or build a social media presence for you.
- business2one offers coaching and training services for small-to-medium businesses looking to increase their knowledge around business management, marketing, communication or social media. We can facilitate training and workshops for your team, or present as a guest speaker at your meetings and functions, to upskill your staff to navigate the ever-growing social media space.