New Small Business or Member Association – limited budget?
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Applications close 21 November.
Matched funding of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) to engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to 3 months to help establish or develop the business. Minimum grant amount is $1,000.
Access to professional advice and support in the critical early stages of establishing a business in 1 or more of the following areas:
- market research and marketing strategies, including branding strategies and social media/digital strategies
- business and strategic planning
- professional business, tax, computing, legal or financial (accounting) advice
The grant is specifically aimed at funding businesses to engage a consultant, advisor, or business coach. To be eligible the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last 4 years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be based in Queensland
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
The participating business must provide a project report on completion of the project detailing how the funds were spent and the impact it has had on the business.
- Define appropriate professional advice to grow your business including strategic planning, marketing, social media or training
- Deliver market research and marketing strategies, including branding strategies and social media/digital strategies
- Deliver business and strategic planning
- Deliver mentoring/coaching
- Assist to develop your grant application
Applications close 21 November 2017 at 5pm. Contact business2one to get started.